Thursday, December 16, 2010

Take Two. The effusion is up on the left side so a different intensivist is going to try to put a new chest tube in in a few minutes. Please pray it works so we don't have to head to the OR today. I will update when I get news. Thank you so much for all of the prayers this morning!

 He couldn't get in it. Sigh. But the ultrasound didn't show a large pocket of fluid anywhere and he is still saturating well so the plan is to wait and see how it looks tomorrow and if it is bigger, Jameson will most likely head to the OR. He has been poked so many times and has had three attempts to get chest tubes in in just the last 24 hours. I'm so glad we have great pain meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment