Friday, December 17, 2010

I think this might be the second most difficult entry to write, the most not being here yet. Jameson's doctors met with us today and we talked about his declining condition and his failing liver and kidneys and there is nothing left they can do. My baby can't be fixed. He is broken and only God can fix him and it looks like His plan is to fix him in perfection where I can't go yet.
We aren't sure how much time we have left; he may be in the beginning of multi-organ failure or it may be an infection that is causing his liver and kidney distress, but either way, it isn't good for Jameson.

We are still praying that God will heal him miraculously on this earth and we are still treating him and hoping he is able to muster the strength to come back to us. My God is good all of the time and I am so thankful and honored that he chose us to have Jameson. I don't blame Him for wanting him back so soon; my son is the best gift ever given. Thank you for your prayers and support; we need it now more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment