Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tummy time was good for J all afternoon and he was stable enough to head over to Abbott for radiation. Praise Jesus. We just got back and he's doing alright...still not great, but I'll take what I can get. He's not desatting but still at 80% O2. Hopefully we can get down to at least 60% by bedtime and then get to stay there or keep going down. The past few days I've been having awful dreams about coming back to see J and having ECMO back in the room. I sure hope his lungs can strengthen up and heal on their own so we don't have to head back down that road again.
Nothing new to add, still issues with poop, gas, and chyle. I know it can take a few weeks but I'm anxiously awaiting positive results from the radiation. This just has to work!
Our lovely nurses are doing their best to untangle Jameson and get him settled in for the night. I'm always amazed at how awesome the staff is here. Team J rocks, bigtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment