Thursday, March 3, 2011

Under The Sea

We took advantage of a stellar coupon and a cold day and headed down to the Mall of America Aquarium yesterday afternoon. It was no snowy walk in the park, but the views were spectacular.



They have an amazing jellyfish collection. I took over 200 pictures so a few were bound to turn out cool.






Jellyfish are quite breathtaking to watch.



The aquarium itself was smile-inducing and my jaw did drop a few times when the sting rays and sharks swam right over us.




I don't think I've ever seen a shark from below; the teeth are so cool to see.



I could have stayed there all day checking out the sharks and rays and turtles.



I was totally the bigger kid; Little Man liked seeing the sharks but was anxious to get back to LegoLand.




Which was also very cool. Legos rock. Bigtime.



May you all have a lovely weekend, abounding with wonder and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment