Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I am bringing my A game today. Which is the only reason I would ever get up before 6 am; those Irish soda bread muffins aren't going to bake themselves.

For some reason this day feels like an anniversary to me and I just have to get it right to honor my sweet Jameson. In many ways, he was the most Irish of all of us; okay, Hubs maybe ties him, but it seems like today is his day, or should be, at least. And I know when he looks down at us and sees me trudging through Children's hospital to take Little Man to his appt. and us both looking like we just stepped off a float he's gonna smile and laugh...as will many people.


Today is a day to honor my Jameson, Irish Prince.






Dance as if no one were watching,
Sing as if no one were listening,
Live every day as if it were your last.
Slainte!

No comments:

Post a Comment