Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Out Of Sorts

We are all out of sorts up here. My computer hard drive "melted" and I am attempting to use Hubs' work computer...I'm also totally Apple illiterate so it isn't going smoothly. I lost a few things, but most things were backed up, whew! And, it is under warranty, so it will be fixed. Let this serve a a reminder to you all to back up your hard drives!

I've been feeling under the weather this past week and Hubs was just tentatively diagnosed with Lyme's disease, so we are a mess. Of course, this means he has a big exam coming up soon- because crisis only happens at exam times in our house. Sigh. Poor Little Man is doing his best get us off the couch and playing with him, but frustration may be at peak. The only saving grace is that he has been napping this week. What a needed gift from God right now!

Nothing dire, nothing totally out of control, but we certainly aren't in our element right now. At least the sun is shining!

I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July weekend. I think it is safe to say that we will be hanging low and near home all weekend. Last year we were at my Uncle's farm in Michigan and it may have been one of the coolest nights ever. We had a bonfire down on the water, the sun was setting over the meadow, there were rainbows during the sunset, we had smores, family, and fireworks. Perfection. God gave us so many great memories with Jameson to help carry us through. It seemed perfect then and now I see really just how much of a gift it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment