Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rice and Legos

I just wanted to pop in during nap time on this frigid Minnesota morning to let you all know that I made rice. Twice now, since the last post.  And I didn't burn it either time.  And, the burgers were dynamite!  Everyone should make wild rice burgers!



If you want the recipe, click here.  They were totally awesome. 

Ahh, the girl is awake.  Time to get moving!  Today we are headed to Michael's with coupons in hand to get a grommet tool and make a lego mat.  I have a big, round table cloth and I'm going to put grommets around the perimeter and run a big shoe-lace-style string through it.  The legos live in it and when you want to play, it is a mat.  When Mama goes crazy and wants a clean house, all the boy has to do is pull the string and drag is bag of legos into his room!  I've been meaning to do this for 3 years now...

Anyway, she is still in her crib and protesting.  Have a happy Thursday and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment