Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Weekend

I'm just checking in since its been a while. It has been a cold, but good and busy week. I feel like I have a lot of ideas and thoughts swirling around in my mind, but none are solid enough to write about yet. I'll get there in His time. I have cooked a lot but haven't picked up the camera much this week. But here a few pics to whet your appetite.



Banana Foster Pancakes drizzled with maple syrup.


Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing.

It was the sauce for one of our SuperBowl pizzas: blue cheese, grapes, salmon and portabello mushroom pizza. And yes, It was fantastic. The other pizza was a Thai chicken pizza. I don't even have to tell you how amazing it was, do I?



Eggs Florentine
My favorite breakfast. Even Jameson, the pickiest eater in the house loved this one.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment