Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Just remembering my Cutie-Pie-Guy during Halloween when he was here. I wonder if they eat candy in heaven? I bet they do and it is really, really good.










This one makes me happy and sad. Happy because he loved dinosaurs so much and wouldn't have wanted to be anything else. And, he was totally the cutest little dino the PICU ever saw. I so wish he could have been home and we could have taken him trick-or-treating and let him eat too much candy and stay up too late.

This year we picked out a pumpkin for J and carved it up and put a candle in it. Oh, what I wouldn't give to have him here now.


Tonight we will go trick-or-treating with Spiderman and let him eat too much candy and stay up too late. Because life is way too short to not enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment