Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sick Day

I have a seal instead of a boy at home with me today. This is the *first* time in five years that we haven't had to nebulize him for the croup. It was so nice to have Daddy check him out before work this morning and keep him out of the clinic. And it is even nicer to have a little boy whose lungs are happy, despite the barking and sneezing.

This morning we threw caution to the wind and ran to Target to pick up a limited edition CD. We had to wait in line for 5 minutes before the store opened and held our breath, hoping they would still have some left by the time we got there. It made me feel like a teenager again.

We also bought this.



No good can come from this.

Okay, maybe some good.... But seriously, what was I thinking? Pregnant women should never walk through the snack aisles when it is close to second breakfast time. Yes, I do eat 2 breakfasts everyday. I'm like a Hobbit.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a turkey to paint with Little Man. We are getting our craft on, snuggling, and rocking out to some awesome music this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment